Last update: 10/11/2022
Artek SA is a company registered in the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B129305, whose registered office is located at 4, avenue de la Gare, 1610 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as “Artek SA”, “We”).
2. Collection of your personal data
We may collect personal data about you in a variety of ways and circumstances:
- when you visit our Site, including when you register on our Site or fill out our contact form or request a custom quote;
- when you visit our workshop or office;
- when you purchase one of our products or call our customer service;
- when you communicate with us by email, telephone or one of the online messaging services;
- when you fill out one of our forms;
- When you share information publicly on the Internet or social networks.
We collect data about you as detailed below:
- information about your status (title);
- identity information (first name, last name, date of birth);
- contact information (mailing address, email address and telephone number);
- purchase and payment information (credit card information and information required by anti-money laundering laws);
- customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, returns, complaints and repair history).
We also collect other types of data using automated means:
- data about your use of our Site, including your IP address, or other navigational data, through cookies or similar technologies;
- video surveillance images of our shop and office.
3. Use of your personal data
We will use the data we collect from you to:
- process your orders, purchases and deliveries;
- manage and respond to repair requests, and to provide after-sales services;
- manage accounts and records;
- process your questions and requests;
- send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- identify products and services that we think may be of interest to you, based on your information such as your purchase history and previous interactions with us;
- send you marketing communications about us, where we have a legitimate basis for doing so (please see the “Your Rights” section below for more information about how you can control these communications);
- conduct market research as part of our ongoing efforts to improve the services we provide to our customers;
- conduct credit checks, prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities, and as part of our efforts to maintain the security of our Site;
- understand the use of our Site so that we can continually improve the services and other features of our Site.
Where you have consented to a particular use of your data, we process it on the basis of your consent. You can withdraw this consent at any time (e.g., about the sending of commercial communications) by contacting us (see the “Contact Us” section below). We also process your data when it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or when it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating, protecting and improving our business.
4. Data sharing
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following cases:
- with service providers, to support our business activities (e.g., fulfilling your order, delivering your products, collecting your payment, analyzing and improving the impact of our marketing strategy, emailing you the newsletter, analyzing your use of our Site, managing and maintaining our Site, mitigating risk, helping to prevent fraud, and promoting trust and security);
- with a third party, court or other authority if required to do so by law or to enforce a legal claim, in connection with a legal claim, legal proceeding or to combat fraud.
We expect all such third parties to provide the necessary privacy and security safeguards and to take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable laws. Our service providers may only process the personal data we share with them in accordance with and within the limits of our instructions.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to request access to the personal data we have about you, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any obsolete information. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data or a restriction on its use.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address below.
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by sending an email to the address below in the “Contact Us” section or by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in any of our marketing emails.
You can enable, block, or disable (in whole or in part) cookies using the specific functions of your browser. Please note, however, that if you choose to disable some or all cookies (technical or functional, and even those from third parties), the Site may not be available or some services or features of the Site may not be available or may not function properly.
ARTEK SA - 4, avenue de la Gare - 1610 Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Tel. +352 20 99 24 24